Internet Marketing Stuff!
Hello there! I have written and spoken about internet marketing for a while now. It still amazes me the stuff i see out there! So many bad websites, unclaimed google maps, no facebook page. Guys and Gals its 2016, get with it! Ok, i have whole courses on this, but i want to hit up a few major points here.
- Get a good custom website. Don't use a canned template a hundred other chiros have. If someone googles chiropractor, your town nj and out of ten docs, 4 have the same site, do you think the patient will pick you? NOPE. How does that look for the profession that we all have canned boring sites. Plus, how will you beat them in search if its all same?
- Promote you site! SEO and Pay per click and important. Get up there. SEO is a very complicated game. I suggest you get someone who knows what they are doing. And don't try to cheat the system. Eventually someone will catch you. Also, pay per click is still important.
- YOUTUBE. youtube is the number two search engine after google, with over 1 billion users. GET A YOUTUBE PAGE. Upload videos. videos of doc explaining conditions and procedures, testimonial videos, and more!
- Facebook. Get a business facebook page. Make it look good!Post on it daily. Get likes. Facebook advertising is a whole course, but it works. Targeted video ads are the best bang for your buck in 2016. There is not enough space here for that, but it works.
- Google Maps. Get your google maps page looking good, get the hours, website on there, make sure the map is in the right location, make it look nice, upload pictures. Then get reviews. I have other posts on how to do that.
That is basics of your internet profile. Much of this can be done by a competent company for you. If you would like me to make a recommendation, email me, firstname.lastname@example.org